Tuesday, December 23, 2008

snow impressions Dec. 23, 08 or what you do when you are really bored!


Yesterday I read Cedarflame's blog and she had pictures from someone using their bodies to make snow impressions. Well you know me, I just had to try it.

I just have a little digital and instead of a car hood with a dusting of snow, I put my face into about 9 inches of icy snow.

The pictures didn't look like much until I used my photo shop to make them into negatives, with really creepy results. LOL, It looks like the picture of Eisenhower on the dime.

I think having to press into the snowy ice flattened my features. Either that or I look a little like Eisenhower. But pretty cool anyway.






The first picture is me face taking a dive face down in the snow. If you can enlarge it you can see a 3d image of me, if you look long enough. Plus two disembodied hands were I got up after the dive.

So if you have a spare moment, are bored, and stuck in doors, go out and do a invigorating face dive into some snow. Don't forget to take pictures of the results!

1 comment:

Cedar said...

The pics I got looked like they had used the sepia setting on Photoshop to enhance them.

AND STOP doing that you will get an earache of something.