Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dangers of chewing breath gum


A friend of mine chews Clorets gum. So I bought some. I have been chewing it until a few days ago when I realized that it was thinning out and sticking to the roof of my mouth.

Now you would think that you could just swallow it down but no it is stuck there somehow. I have tried to dig it out with a tongue brush and a toothbrush but it just sits up there a thin layer like some kind of gummy super glue.

I have even tried using my finger to try and scrape it out to no avail, only managed to make myself gag several times.

I finally went on line to see if anyone had experienced this problem. No one has posted that they have had this problem with any type of gum. GAAACCCKKKK

I notice that hot beverages seems to help but has not yet melted it completely away. I can't imagine going to the doc or the dentist and telling them I have a chewing gum problem. See doc/dentist right up there on the roof of my mouth, yeah that minty stuff...see it?

I guess I will have great breath until it somehow wears away or disolves...

Geeeeezz what the hell is in that gum?

No comments: