Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Job search and move

Hello and wow it has been  long time since I have blogged. I am currently looking for a new private nanny job. I was hoping to stay in Seattle but have not found a job that will allow me to stay here. I am so shocked that the economy is this bad and that I would have problems finding a job that would pay enough to pay my rent here and other bills.

So I am moving to Portland Oregon on June 30th to live with my son and his family. I may also go to visit my daughter and job search in the bay area mid July. My Portland family and friends are happy to have me there again.

 I had two aunts die withing three months of each other. I will miss them so much.

Sad, frustrating, and interesting developments in my life the past three months.

No comments: