Thursday, November 20, 2008

City of Seattle - part three

The guy finally arrived to do the energy assessement. He was very apologetic. I know it is not his fault as it was the appointment setter who neglected to write down my name and address.

After doing the assesment he told me that the original guy, (the first Mr. So and So0, would be back out with some contractors. The visit this time would be only 20 minutes. Then they would take the lowest contracted bid for the weatherization and they would weatherize my house.

I asked when that might be and he said it would be six weeks after the bid acceptance. So I am guessing the end of winter, which is a bummer. The reason I called about an energy audit is to hopefully not spend the next 8 months trying to figure out how to pay my way high electrical bills for heating.

Ah well, it's free, what more can I expect, at least i will be warmer next winter!

The great thing is that he didn't find any mold anywhere in my house, I am truly thankful for that.

I am hower going to call Mr. so and so before he is due for the appointment. At least that way I will know if they gave him my name and address! (That is if there is a real person who answers the phone!!!!!)

No comments: