Thursday, November 20, 2008

city of seattle part two

Ok, so I called mr. So and So again. He was in this time.

Me:" oh hi Mr. So and so, my name is blah blah blah. I was told that you were taking mr. first so and so's jobs and I had an appointment at 10:00.

Him: " oh yeah we had a mix-up mr. first so and so didn't have your name and address we only had the appointment time. So I didn't know where to go this morning."

Me: " I called this morning and no one answered"

Him: "well I waited and then left at 10 for a different job." "We will have to reschedule."

(now remember my appointment was for 10.)

Me: " Look you don't understand, I go to different job sites and I made a SPECIAL arrangement to be home today so you could come out. Isn't there any chance you could come out TODAY?"

Him: " well is it a small house? It takes hours and hours to do this."

(I was told three).

Me: " I think it is a small house and I need you to come out today."

Him: "Well alright, I guess I will gather up my stuff and come over there."

(hmm it's your job to do this and you have to gather up your stuff to do it?)

Me: "Thanks! I appreciate it."

This is going to be interesting........

No comments: