Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Parent advice - a viable website idea?

Hey everyone,

I have been looking for a way to share what I know with others. I am working on a website and would love to have some input from you all. Feel free to email this to friends too.

If you needed support and advice and went to look on a website what would you expect or look for?

Would you be willing to pay for email personal advice?

What about phone advice or home visit advice?

What would be the price range you would be willing or expect to pay for this service.

Do you think parents would be willing to take advice from someone (like me) who has 30 years of on the job training?

What do you think of this as a business idea and do you think there is a niche for this on the web.



Any advice/ideas would be appreciated. This has been a pipe dream of mine and I decided I would try and get it started. After all I won't be young forever LOL and thought this might be a great retirement sideline.

No comments: