Monday, April 27, 2009

ahh run around like chicken little

First we were all going to die of Sars, then the avian flu, then we were all going to die/riot because of the banks, (well I do feel like rioting about the banks). Um Mr. President where is my bailout? I keep checking my mail and it's not there. Really you don't have to send me a billion I think I only need a mere 10 thousand. Oh wait, I get few dollars more in my pay check due to a tax cut uh huh ... oh yeah right...that REALLY helps! (take that as a sarcastic really)

Now it's the SWINE FLU.

I'm sorry but I guess I am a little jaded. Sure I don't want to get a flu and die, pretty much goes for all of us. But how can you tell what is really a crisis anymore?

The president is still playing golf. (Of course Mr. Bush was reading a story book during a the 911 crisis, so maybe that doesn't mean much either.)

Anyway watching tv news is like seeing a dozen chicken littles running around screaming the sky is falling, the sky is falling....!

I hope this is not really a pandemic. But I can't tell, it feels like the weather report...yes big snow storm...close everything...nothing happens then but well we in seattle knows what happens next. So yah, I'm worried but I think I will quit watching the news, I can't tell what to worry about anymore.

Cranky pants tonight

No comments: